Ventilation and Dust Collection Studies
We design dust collection systems for the industry. Their goal can be to avoid contamination or the capture fine dust as a finished product of a process.
For this purpose it is needed to perform the following:
- The calculation for the design of a dust collection system.
- The design of exhaust hoods.
- The design of transport ducts of the air borne particulate.
- Calculation and specification of dust collectors.
- The specification of dust collector equipment tailored to the local conditions.
- The design of all the required ductwork.